First/Second declension Adjective;
- easy to let go, light, buoyant
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 2, book 2, chapter 80 3:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 10, book 10, chapter 83 2:7)
- (Plutarch, De liberis educandis, section 10 7:1)
- (Plutarch, Lycurgus, chapter 17 4:5)
- (Aretaeus, The Extant Works of Aretaeus, The Cappadocian., , 130)
- (Lucian, Imagines, (no name) 13:3)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 3, book 3, chapter 43 1:5)
- (Apollodorus, Library and Epitome, book E, chapter 1 24:4)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 5, chapter 474)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume II, book 7, chapter 3832)