Second declension Noun; Neuter
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristophanes, Acharnians, Parodos, trochees1)
- (Aristotle, Agon, antepirrheme 1:20)
- (Plutarch, De superstitione, section 10 8:1)
- (Theophrastus, Characters, 3:1)
- (Hippocrates, Oeuvres Completes D'Hippocrate., , 25.1)
- (Hippocrates, Oeuvres Completes D'Hippocrate., , 23.2)
- (Xenophon, Cyropaedia, , chapter 3 23:1)