First/Second declension Adjective;
- hard to heal, incurable
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Eudemian Ethics, Book 3 56:2)
- (Galen, On the Natural Faculties., , section 1316)
- (Aeschylus, Agamemnon, choral, strophe 42)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books IV-VI, book 4, chapter 69 2:2)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books IV-VI, book 6, chapter 58 2:1)