Third declension Noun; Feminine
Etym.: , for
- a being sucked back, the ebb-tide
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Arrian, Anabasis, book 6, chapter 19 1:1)
- (Appian, The Foreign Wars, chapter 4 4:5)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 2, chapter 59 8:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 3, chapter 19 5:5)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 2, chapter 11 3:3)