- to cool, to revive by fresh air, to refresh, to be revived, refreshed
- to let, rest and get dry, relieve, to let, dry off
- to give, relief from
- to recover oneself, revive
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Arrian, Cynegeticus, chapter 14 3:2)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 2 15:29)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 12, chapter 132 1:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 6521)
- (Hippocrates, Oeuvres Completes D'Hippocrate., , 27.4)
to recover oneself
- (to breathe again, take breath, to recover from)
- (to come to oneself again, revive)
- (to get back, recover, to get back for oneself)