First/Second declension Adjective;
- twofold, double
- (in the plural) two
- (figuratively) divided, disagreeing in mind
- doubtful, ambiguous
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Genesis 43:11)
- (Septuagint, Liber Proverbiorum 20:13)
- (Septuagint, Liber Proverbiorum 20:17)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 1:29)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 42:24)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 12, chapter 911)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 5, chapter 292 1:3)