Third declension Noun; Neuter
- an outstretching
- a holding out, offering
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Helen, episode, dialogue12)
- (Euripides, Phoenissae, episode, lyric3)
- (Aeschylus, Libation Bearers, choral, strophe 71)
- (Aeschylus, Libation Bearers, choral, antistrophe 12)
- (Aeschylus, Agamemnon, choral, antistrophe 43)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume V, book 16, chapter 1892)