First/Second declension Adjective;
- double-mouthed, with two entrances, branching
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Iudicum 3:16)
- (Septuagint, Liber Psalmorum 149:6)
- (Septuagint, Liber Proverbiorum 5:4)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 21:3)
- (Euripides, Helen, episode, dialogue 13:6)
- (Sophocles, Philoctetes, episode 1:5)
- (Arrian, Anabasis, book 5, chapter 4 1:1)
- (APOKALUYIS IWANOU, chapter 1 20:1)
- (Strabo, Geography, book 3, chapter 1 18:8)