- to cause to rock, make to oscillate, shake to and fro, to stir, up, to be shaken to and fro, totter, reel
- to move up and down, to roll, toss, to toss like a ship, to be tempest-tost, be in sore distress
- to ride, to ride at anchor on, depend
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Arrian, Periplus Ponti Euxini, chapter 14 4:3)
- (Arrian, Periplus Ponti Euxini, chapter 14 5:2)
- (Plutarch, De amore prolis, section 1 3:2)
- (Plutarch, De amore prolis, section 1 8:1)
- (Plutarch, Adversus Colotem, section 28 1:12)
- (to ride at anchor, ride at anchor)
- (to come to anchor, lie at anchor, anchor)
- (to be moored, lie at anchor, to be dependent on)