Third declension Adjective;
- overgrown, enormous
- monstrous, marvellous, extraordinary, extraordinary, great, extraordinarily great
- over-much, marvellously, strangely, exceedingly
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Adversus indoctum et libros multos ementem, (no name) 8:5)
- (Lucian, Imagines, (no name) 1:2)
- (Lucian, Gallus, (no name) 17:10)
- (Lucian, Rhetorum praeceptor, (no name) 13:5)
- (Aristotle, Thesmophoriazusae, Parabasis, epirrheme1)
- (Aristotle, Plutus, Episode 3:4)
- (Lucian, 150:1)
- (Plutarch, Marcus Cato, chapter 22 3:1)
- (Hippocrates, Hippocrates Collected Works I, , x.6)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 4, chapter 11 3:2)