First/Second declension Adjective;
- unwise, foolish, silly
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, De Alexandri magni fortuna aut virtute, chapter 1, section 8 4:1)
- (Plutarch, De Alexandri magni fortuna aut virtute, chapter 1, section 8 1:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume V, book 15, chapter 14 1:1)
- (Unknown, Elegy and Iambus, Volume I, , 1386-1389201)
- (Xenophon, Memorabilia, , chapter 9 6:2)
- (stupid, foolish, silly)
- (without understanding, foolish, silly)
- (clever, skillful, cunning)