First/Second declension Adjective;
- undaunted, intrepid, intrepidity
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, De liberis educandis, section 9 17:1)
- (Plutarch, De tranquilitate animi, section 17 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Caius Marius, chapter 28 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Quomodo quis suos in virtute sentiat profectus, chapter, section 6 4:1)
- (Plutarch, Cato the Younger, chapter 2 4:1)
- (Plutarch, Lives, chapter 21 1:1)
- (Plutarch, Sertorius, chapter 10 2:1)