First/Second declension Adjective;
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Dialogi mortuorum, 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Adversus Colotem, section 10 1:9)
- (Plutarch, De vitioso pudore, section 2 7:1)
- (Plutarch, De genio Socratis, section 11 1:7)
- (Plutarch, Publicola, chapter 17 3:2)
- (Lucian, Symposium, (no name) 16:4)
- (Lucian, Verae Historiae, book 2 23:5)
- (Plutarch, , chapter 13 3:1)
- (Plutarch, De vitioso pudore, section 18 11:3)
- (Plutarch, Caius Marius, chapter 4 3:1)