First/Second declension Adjective;
- of excessive bulk, swollen to a great size
- immoderate, excessive
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 18:22)
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 18:26)
- (Septuagint, Liber II Samuelis 13:2)
- (Septuagint, Lamentationes 1:10)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Danielis 11:36)
- (Septuagint, Liber Deuteronomii 30:11)
- (Lucian, Timon, (no name) 15:3)
- (Plutarch, De liberis educandis, section 9 17:1)
- (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, E, Kef. s'. HRAKLEIDHS 1:5)