Third declension Noun; Neuter
- combustible matter, fuel, an incentive
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, An seni respublica gerenda sit, chapter, section 6 8:1)
- (Plutarch, Consolatio ad uxorem, section 7 3:1)
- (Plutarch, Agesilaus, chapter 5 3:1)
- (Plutarch, De Recta Ratione Audiendi, chapter, section 18 12:1)
- (Plutarch, Consolatio ad Apollonium, chapter, section 30 6:1)
- (Plutarch, Brutus, chapter 31 1:1)
- (Plutarch, Caesar, chapter 8 4:1)
- (Plutarch, De faciae quae in orbe lunae apparet, section 2517)