First/Second declension Adjective;
- not insulted
- not insolent, decorous
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Tyrannicida, (no name) 10:13)
- (Plutarch, De capienda ex inimicis utilitate, chapter, section 11 1:1)
- (Flavius Josephus, 95:1)
- (Flavius Josephus, 309:1)
- (Plutarch, De Recta Ratione Audiendi, chapter, section 16 2:1)
- (Plutarch, De Alexandri magni fortuna aut virtute, chapter 2, section 4 1:1)
- (Plutarch, De Alexandri magni fortuna aut virtute, chapter 2, section 44)