First/Second declension Adjective;
- not to be lived, insupportable, life is intolerable, life intolerable
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Rhetorum praeceptor, (no name) 1:2)
- (Aristotle, Plutus, Prologue 4:23)
- (Aristotle, Plutus, Episode8)
- (Lucian, Dialogi meretricii, 2:10)
- (Euripides, Heracles, episode, lyric 2:2)
- (Xenophon, Memorabilia, , chapter 8 9:2)
- (Dio, Chrysostom, Orationes, 25:1)
- (Plato, Cratylus, Theaetetus, Sophist, Statesman, 257:2)
- (Xenophon, Cyropaedia, , chapter 3 64:1)