First/Second declension Adjective;
- driven or hunted by a god
- sent or caused by a god, destiny
- built for the gods
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Ion, episode, iambics 1:29)
- (Euripides, Ion, episode, iambics 4:2)
- (Euripides, episode 1:1)
- (Plutarch, De vitando aere alieno, chapter, section 7 10:1)
- (Plutarch, De defectu oraculorum, section 16 1:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books VII-IX, book 9, chapter 42 1:1)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 7, chapter 18 4:2)
sent or caused by a god
built for the gods