First/Second declension Adjective;
- without master or owner, of property
- of freedmen
- of the gods
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Fugitivi, (no name) 32:5)
- (Lucian, Icaromenippus, (no name) 9:8)
- (Plutarch, Amatorius, section 16 1:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 6, book 6, chapter 101 1:12)
- (Flavius Josephus, Contra Apionem, 121:1)
- (Plutarch, De liberis educandis, section 9 9:2)