Third declension Noun; Feminine
- a calling, call
- a calling into court, legal summons, prosecution
- an invitation
- a name, appellation
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Ieremiae 38:6)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, chapter 151)
- (Arrian, chapter 42 1:2)
- (Aristophanes, Clouds, Lyric-Scene, iambics 1:19)
- (Aristophanes, Clouds, Lyric-Scene, iambics15)
- (Plutarch, chapter 3 1:3)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 7, book 7, chapter 957)
- (Plutarch, chapter 27 5:2)
- (Aretaeus, The Extant Works of Aretaeus, The Cappadocian., , 99)