First declension Noun; Feminine
- an appellation, name
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Thucydidis idiomatibus (epistula ad Ammaeum), chapter 111)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 5, book 5, chapter 19 3:47)
- (Plutarch, De Se Ipsum Citra Invidiam Laudando, section 12 12:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 14, book 14, chapter 15 1:5)
- (Plutarch, De faciae quae in orbe lunae apparet, section 306)
- (Lucian, (no name) 2:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 12, book 12, chapter 20 1:56)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Ars Rhetorica, , 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Quomodo quis suos in virtute sentiat profectus, chapter, section 10 12:1)