Third declension Noun;
- an omen or presage contained in a word or sound
- a rumour, tidings, report, news
- glory, repute
- a calling on, appeal
- a name, appellation
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Deuteronomii 18:14)
- (Euripides, Rhesus, choral, anapests3)
- (Euripides, The Trojan Women, episode, antistrophe 3 2:12)
- (Euripides, choral, strophe 11)
- (Euripides, Heracles, episode, lyric 2:39)
- (Plutarch, De genio Socratis, section 113)
- (Plutarch, De genio Socratis, section 12 1:4)
a calling on