First declension Noun; Feminine
- prophetic voice, oracle
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees II 4:39)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees III 3:2)
- (Septuagint, Liber Proverbiorum 15:35)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees IV 4:22)
- (Lucian, Alexander, (no name) 15:1)
- (Euripides, Rhesus, episode 2:10)
- (Hesiod, Works and Days, Book WD 92:3)
- (Hesiod, Works and Days, Book WD 92:4)
- ( voice, oracle)
- (an utterer of oracles, a prophet)
- (a voice from heaven, the voice of an oracle, an oracle)