First declension Noun; Feminine
- good repute, credit, honour, glory
- good judgment
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Rhesus, episode, iambic6)
- (Euripides, Suppliants, choral, strophe 12)
- (Euripides, Hecuba, episode3)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Demosthene, chapter 30 3:2)
- (Aristotle, Rhetoric, Book 1, chapter 5 8:1)
- (Pindar, Odes, pythian odes, pythian 5 1:2)
- (Pindar, Odes, nemean odes, nemean 3 13:1)