- Alternative spelling of γίγνομαι (gígnomai)
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Genesis 6:1)
- (Septuagint, Liber Genesis 17:1)
- (Septuagint, Liber Genesis 18:11)
- (Septuagint, Liber Genesis 24:60)
- (Septuagint, Liber Genesis 25:22)
- (Septuagint, Liber Iob 7:4)
- (Lucian, Dialogi deorum, 2:3)
- (Lucian, Timon, (no name) 25:5)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 6, book 6, chapter 4 1:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Demosthene, chapter 221)
- (Ionic and post-classical spelling of παραγίγνομαι )