First/Second declension Adjective;
- lucky or successful in the chase, successful sport, unerring
- abounding in game, good for hunting
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 6, chapter 1851)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 6, chapter 2681)
- (Euripides, episode 3:6)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Orationes, 5:3)
lucky or successful in the chase
- (lucky in the chase, blessed with success)
abounding in game