First/Second declension Adjective;
- hidden, concealed, secret, unknown
- obscure, recondite
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Deuteronomii 27:15)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees I 1:23)
- (Septuagint, Liber Psalmorum 9:29)
- (Septuagint, Liber Psalmorum 9:30)
- (Septuagint, Liber Psalmorum 16:12)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 42:9)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 7, 7:10)