First/Second declension Adjective;
- full of life, lively, fond of life
- true to life, that look of life
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Sapientiae 15:11)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 10, book 10, chapter 226)
- (Plutarch, De faciae quae in orbe lunae apparet, section 3027)
- (Aretaeus, The Extant Works of Aretaeus, The Cappadocian., , 120)
- (Xenophon, Memorabilia, , chapter 10 8:2)
full of life
true to life