First/Second declension Adjective;
- harmful, mischievous, destructive
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 3, book 3, chapter 28 1:3)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 3, book 3, chapter 28 3:2)
- (Galen, On the Natural Faculties., G, section 78)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 4, 12:4)
- (Appian, The Foreign Wars, chapter 16 6:9)