Third declension Noun; Feminine
- an enchanting, fascination
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, De saltatione, (no name) 72:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 14, book 14, chapter 48 1:6)
- (Plutarch, De virtute morali, section 3 3:1)
- (Plutarch, Sertorius, chapter 11 1:1)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 7, 3:1)
- (Plutarch, De sollertia animalium, chapter, section 3 22:1)
- (Plato, Euthydemus, Protagoras, Gorgias, Meno, 209:1)
- (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, ISTORIWN Z, Kef. a'. ZHNWN 114:4)
- (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, ISTORIWN Z, Kef. a'. ZHNWN 114:5)