First declension Noun; Feminine
- want of power, debility
- incontinence, want of self-control
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Virtues and Vices 6:1)
- (Aristotle, Virtues and Vices 12:4)
- (Plato, Hippias Major, Hippias Minor, Ion, Menexenus, Cleitophon, Timaeus, Critias, Minos, Epinomis, 454:2)
- (Hippocrates, Oeuvres Completes D'Hippocrate., AFORISMOI., 72.16)
- (Dio, Chrysostom, Orationes, 59:5)
- (Plato, Laws, book 10 10:5)
- (Xenophon, Cyropaedia, , chapter 1 20:3)
want of power