- to flatter, fawn on, cajole, wheedle, be it, to flatter, to caress or pat
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plato, Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Phaedo, 51:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books X-XX, book 11, chapter 2 5:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 10, chapter 1172)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 5, chapter 263 1:2)
- (Xenophon, Minor Works, , chapter 10 15:1)
- (to flatter a little, win by flattery, to use flattery)