Third declension Noun; Neuter
- the performance of a leitourgi/a
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Numeri 4:32)
- (Septuagint, Liber Numeri 7:9)
- (Plutarch, Agesilaus, chapter 36 3:1)
- (Plutarch, Septem sapientium convivium, chapter, section 18 5:11)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Romanae, section 40 1:5)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books VII-IX, book 8, chapter 53 5:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books IV-VI, book 6, chapter 40 5:1)
the performance of a leitourgi