First/Second declension Adjective;
- not passing over to, not passing away, unchangeable
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, De fato, section 1 3:1)
- (Flavius Josephus, Contra Apionem, 269:2)
- (Plutarch, De defectu oraculorum, section 3 1:10)
- (Pseudo-Plutarch, Placita Philosophorum, book 1, 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 1, 11:1)
- (Epictetus, Works, chapter 51 2:2)
not passing over to