First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: 의 분사형
- one must suppose, understand, think of
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Compositione Verborum, chapter 2582)
- (Plutarch, De primo frigido, chapter, section 7 3:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Demosthene, chapter 52 2:1)
- (Plutarch, De tuenda sanitate praecepta, chapter, section 24 2:2)
- (Plutarch, Quomodo quis suos in virtute sentiat profectus, chapter, section 1 4:2)
one must suppose