Second declension Noun; Neuter
- an organ of sense, the senses, faculties
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Ieremiae 4:19)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees IV 2:22)
- (Lucian, Macrobii, (no name) 22:3)
- (Plutarch, De esu carnium II, section 2 3:1)
- (Plutarch, Adversus Colotem, section 51)
- (Plutarch, De curiositate, section 11 1:3)
- (Plutarch, De curiositate, section 11 5:1)
- (Plutarch, Non posse suaviter vivi secundum Epicurum, section 146)
- (Aristotle, Metaphysics, Book 11 81:1)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 1, 4:5)
an organ of sense