First/Second declension Adjective;
- atrabilious, choleric
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Adversus Colotem, section 28 1:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 12, book 12, chapter 53 4:4)
- (Plutarch, De sera numinis vindicta, section 19 2:1)
- (Plutarch, De defectu oraculorum, section 5013)
- (Aristotle, Eudemian Ethics, Book 8 44:3)
- (Galen, On the Natural Faculties., B, section 958)
- (Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics, Book 7 125:6)
- (Hippocrates, Oeuvres Completes D'Hippocrate., , 10.8)
- (Plato, Republic, book 9 47:1)