First declension Noun; Feminine
- laziness, freedom from toil
- freedom from pain
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Rhetoric, Book 1, chapter 11 4:4)
- (Aristotle, Virtues and Vices 32:3)
- (Xenophon, Cyropaedia, , chapter 2 28:1)
- (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, B, Kef. h'. ARISTIPPOS 25:3)
- (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, I, EPIKOUROS 136:9)
freedom from pain