First/Second declension Adjective;
- bringing together, uniting
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aretaeus, The Extant Works of Aretaeus, The Cappadocian., ARETAIOU KAPPADOKOU OCEWN NOUSWN QERAPEUTIKON, 119)
- (Plato, Hippias Major, Hippias Minor, Ion, Menexenus, Cleitophon, Timaeus, Critias, Minos, Epinomis, 88:1)
- (Plato, Parmenides, Philebus, Symposium, Phaedrus, 262:1)
- (Plato, Euthydemus, Protagoras, Gorgias, Meno, 112:1)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 2, 11:4)