- I cry, weep, shed tears
- (of eyes) I run
- (of trees) I exude tree sap
- I cry, weep for
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees III 4:4)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 31:13)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Michaeae 2:6)
- (Lucian, Electrum, (no name) 1:1)
- (Lucian, Electrum, (no name) 2:4)
- (Septuagint, Liber Iob 3:24)
- (Euripides, Hecuba, episode1)
- (Euripides, The Trojan Women, episode, antistrophe 34)
- (Lucian, Dialogi meretricii, 1:7)
- (Plutarch, De cohibenda ira, section 5 3:3)