- To “tremble” or fear; to be afraid, trembling.
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Esdrae I 4:36)
- (Septuagint, Liber Psalmorum 103:32)
- (Lucian, Dearum judicium, (no name) 7:6)
- (Lucian, De parasito sive artem esse parasiticam, (no name) 49:4)
- (Aristophanes, Acharnians, Lyric-Scene, strophe 14)
- (Lucian, Dialogi meretricii, 3:6)
- (Euripides, Ion, episode, lyric5)
- (Plutarch, Consolatio ad Apollonium, chapter, section 10 3:1)
- (Aeschylus, Seven Against Thebes, choral, strophe 12)
To “tremble” or fear