Second declension Noun; Neuter
Etym.: in Epic, in attic
- morning meal, breakfast (early usage, i.e. Homeric)
- lunch (later usage, replaced with ἀκράτισμα as word for breakfast)
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Thobis 2:1)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees III 3:14)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Danielis 12:46)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Danielis 12:49)
- (Lucian, Calumniae non temere credundum, (no name) 8:8)
- (Septuagint, Liber Thobis 12:13)