Third declension Noun; Feminine
- foundation, base
- (geometry) one of the three sides of a triangle
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 26:19)
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 26:21)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Ezechielis 41:22)
- (Plutarch, Amatorius, section 13 2:2)
- (Plutarch, De defectu oraculorum, section 476)
- (Sophocles, Ajax, episode 1:3)
- (Sophocles, Trachiniae, choral, antistrophe 22)
one of the three sides of a triangle