First declension Noun; Feminine
Etym.: fem. of
- the hindmost part of a ship, the stern, poop, to retire, draw back
- the vessel
- the bottom, the foot
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, 10:2)
- (Lucian, 11:1)
- (Plutarch, An Recte Dictum Sit Latenter Esse Vivendum, section 1 5:1)
- (Euripides, Iphigenia in Tauris, choral, strophe 25)
- (Euripides, Iphigenia in Tauris, episode 5:7)
- (Pindar, Odes, pythian odes, pythian 4 60:1)
- (Plato, Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Phaedo, 5:5)
- (Dio, Chrysostom, Orationes, 67:1)
- (, chapter 19 329:1)