-μι athematic Verb;
Etym.: Root , cf.
현재 직설법 중 2인칭 단수를 제외하고 나머지는 모두 전접어임.
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Apologia 11:2)
- (Lucian, (no name) 14:1)
- (Lucian, Calumniae non temere credundum, (no name) 8:7)
- (Lucian, Calumniae non temere credundum, (no name) 27:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Epistula ad Pompeium Geminum, chapter 1 6:1)
- (Lucian, Apologia 20:1)
- (Lucian, Apologia 31:1)
- (Demades, On the Twelve Years, 15:1)
- (Lucian, (no name) 14:2)
- (Lucian, Deorum concilium, (no name) 1:7)
- (to speak against, to contradict)
- (to speak out, declare flatly or plainly, to say no)
- (to speak out or forth, speak loudly)
- (to say yes, assent)
- (to speak among, to address, to accost)
- (to speak gently to, to advise, to persuade)
- (to speak to, address)
- (to assent, approve, agree fully)