Third declension Noun; Neuter
Etym.: poet. for
- head, face
- the head or top of anything, as of a mountain
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Lexiphanes, (no name) 5:3)
- (Euripides, Rhesus, episode, iambic 1:7)
- (Euripides, Rhesus, episode, iambic 1:13)
- (Euripides, Rhesus, choral, antistrophe 12)
- (Lucian, Necyomantia, (no name) 17:3)
the head or top of anything