First/Second declension Adjective;
- singing in prophetic strain, prophetic
- caused by prophecy
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Hecuba, episode13)
- (Euripides, Helen, episode 6:40)
- (Euripides, Helen, episode, lyric1)
- (Euripides, Helen, episode, dialogue 4:29)
- (Aeschylus, Agamemnon, choral, antistrophe 58)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, book 1, chapter 31 2:1)
singing in prophetic strain