First/Second declension Adjective;
- heart-cutting, stinging, reproachful, abusive
- mocking, delusive
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Hesiod, Works and Days, Book WD 95:5)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 14, book 14, chapter 2 1:2)
- (Anonymous, Homeric Hymns, 38:3)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books VII-IX, book 7, chapter 72 16:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books VII-IX, book 7, chapter 72 18:1)