Third declension Noun; Feminine
- owl (Athene noctua)
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Leviticus 11:15)
- (Septuagint, Liber Deuteronomii 14:15)
- (Lucian, Harmonides 3:1)
- (Lucian, Nigrinus, intro2)
- (Aristotle, Episode 2:30)
- (Aristophanes, Wasps, Parabasis, epirrheme6)
- (Aristophanes, Birds, Parodos, lyric45)
- (Aristophanes, Birds, Agon, antepirrheme9)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 14, book 14, chapter 27 1:8)