Third declension Noun; Masculine
- (figuratively) stupid person
- (plural) fish market
- (plural) Pisces (constellation)
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Genesis 1:26)
- (Septuagint, Liber Genesis 1:28)
- (Septuagint, Liber Genesis 9:2)
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 7:18)
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 7:21)
- (Septuagint, Liber Thobis 6:2)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Ezechielis 47:9)
- (Lucian, (no name) 35:2)
- (Hesiod, Shield of Heracles, Book Sh. 22:3)
- (Lucian, Dialogi Marini, menelaus and proteus, chapter 2 1:5)